Inspired by Christ, together we learn and grow
Inspired by Christ as our teacher we will:
- Live out our Catholic beliefs, values, traditions and practices.
- Nurture the development of each individual.
- Encourage our families to actively participate in the life of St. Thomas’ Parish.
Inspired by Christ to foster learning and growth we will:
- Recognise the value of staff and their contribution to the education of each child.
- Respect the dignity of each member of our school community, promoting self-esteem, hope and a positive vision for the future.
- Recognise and cater for a range of learning styles, abilities and talents.
- Provide an engaging and challenging curriculum.
- Maintain a welcoming, safe and secure learning environment where individual achievements are recognised and celebrated.
Inspired by Christ, as a school community, together we will:
- Create a child-safe and child friendly environment where we have zero tolerance to child abuse.
- Respect one another and support each other to make a difference in the world.
- Promote practices which protect and sustain our environment.
- Encourage each other to live in faith and hope.